Students must submit their application to the graduate program (MSc. or Ph.D.) at Queen’s University.
Graduate Applicants – Getting Started
- Review our research groups and faculty members.
- Check our admissions requirements.
- Apply on-line by January 15. This deadline is flexible for Canadian applicants. The application is done on a separate site managed by the School of Graduate Studies.
- Contact a potential supervisor and inform them of your application.
- Offers are normally made between February and June.
Once you have submitted an application and a supervisor expresses interest, your file is reviewed by an Admissions Committee. If you are accepted to the MSc. or Ph.D. program and the supervisor nominates you for the Med-i CREATE program, your application will be further reviewed by a team led by the Principal Investigator, Dr. Parvin Mousavi.
Acceptance into the Med-i CREATE Program
Upon acceptance, you will receive an offer letter from the School of Computing followed by an offer letter from the Med-i CREATE Program outlining the program requirements and the annual funding that you will receive.