Flourish Adebayo is Ph.D. Student at the Laboratory for Percutaneous Surgery, School of Computing. She completed her bachelor’s and master’s degrees in Computer Science from Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA), Nigeria. Her current research is on Developing a Preprocessing Pipeline for Single Cell Data.
1. Ekiti State Government of Nigeria Postgraduate scholarship,2019
2. 2020 and 2021 scholarships to attend Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing
3. Queen’s University Graduate Scholarship
1. FUTA 2014 First Bank PLC Award for Second Best Graduating Student in Computer Science
2. Selected among the 200 young researchers from all over the world that participated in the 8th Heidelberg Laureate Forums (HLF20 and HLF21), Germany.
3. GHC20 and GHC21 student scholar
4. FUTA Dean Lists, 2013
5. High School Most Outstanding Graduating Student, 2007